Flight Case DJ Coffin for 10″ or 12″ Mixer and 2 1200 style Turntables in Standard Mode W-Wheels and Laptop Shelf

ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!

  • ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
  • Removable Sliding Laptop Shelf
  • Four Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
  • ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
  • *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
  • ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
  • Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
  • ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Signature Series Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
  • ProX Logo Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
  • ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches – Padlock Ready

* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70% 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!

Description

The ProX XS-TMC1012WLTFSTND is the perfect companion for the state-of-the-art turntablist/mobile DJ. Built with top grade heavy-duty materials the XS-TMC1012WLTFSTND gives you maximum durability dependability and security for your turntables and mixer all in one coffin case.

This large-format turntable and mixer combo coffin case XS-TMC1012WLTFSTND with sliding full case length laptop shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8″ Gig-Ready Series Plywood reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking and padded steel handles and latches which are recessed to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.  The Sliding Laptop Shelf and adjustable foam inserts make everything accessible secure and convenient.

This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.

Honeycomb Digital™

All ProX cases use CNC technology during the manufacturing process to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.

Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!

For your safety and the safety of your equipment do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.

Additional information

Weight 50 kg
Dimensions 8 × 56 × 20 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Flight Case DJ Coffin for 10″ or 12″ Mixer and 2 1200 style Turntables in Standard Mode W-Wheels and Laptop Shelf”